Thursday, March 19, 2015

Lay Report (Solid Week):

                I’ve been having a great week and I want to share this experience and think about why it went so well. I fucked two girls this week, and completed my longest pull ever (5 years).

                Redhead: My first redhead, she was probably about a 6/7. This was in Boston. Redhead hit me up on Tinder. I learned from the program that this is pretty much a sure sign that she wants me, and that all I have to do is not fuck it up. So I took Redhead out to a bar close to my house. I met her there and was a bit thrown off by her strange look, she had a haircut that was pretty awkward but it would do.

                We went outside after a short while to smoke and I made out with her fairly smoothly. After the bar closed we went back to my house and we went to my bed pretty much immediately. So the total time from when Redhead hit me up to the time I sealed the deal was about 3.5 hours. Once again, the good old interwebs are coming through for me.  Pretty much no testing from this girl, just stimulating conversation.

                Kairn: The 5 year pick up. She is a 7/7.5. This is my longest pull by far, the last longest one was about 3 months total I think. So I have learned a lot from this. I previously thought I had blown it completely.

2013:
                This is what happened. About two years ago Kairn and I made out on a roof and I pushed too hard for sex, so she got creeped out by me and left me awkwardly. I thought this was the end of it at this point. But now I know it wasn’t. This lead me to the revelation that it is far harder to fuck up a set than one may think. Your ability to pull is more dependent on your game at the time than on your history with the girl.

2015:
                So I’m back in Colorado now and my buddy who knows Kairn told me that I could probably bang her, and that she is single and has high standards now etc. I feel that my worth as a male has recently increased a lot to girls, because I finally found a job that has me constantly getting after my so called “higher purpose”. I can see that the attraction stuff I do hit harder in their eyes now, on occasion. But social circle and online game feels several levels easier than cold approach.

                I meet up with my friend and Kairn, at the house where I’m staying. We drink a bit and head out to the bars. Before we leave, I take her aside and apologize for being weird two years ago. This cleared the air in a sense between us. We hop from one bar to the next and meet up with friends calling me to chill before I go. In the second bar, my target is decides she wants to leave to meet up with some girlfriends. She promises to hang out with me later and wants to show me her sincerity by having me kiss my hand or something while our hands are interlaced. I told her that I want a real kiss and got a short make out at the bar booth. So that went smoothly, I then deescalated and continued a regular conversation until she left.

                We met up the next day to climb with our mutual friend. During the day I was getting massively tested Kairn and had to keep my wits about me to beat them. She called me an amateur at climbing and told me to leave her alone because she was tired etc. I ignored them or exaggerated and got to make out with her a bit more outside at the climbing area.

                Finally we met up later that night to go to a concert together with our mutual friend. It was on the whole time and we danced together all night. Lots more testing ensued, the classic “I’m not going to have sex with you” and ignoring me to talk to her girlfriends while I was trying to pull her to the house I was staying at. I passed the sex test with no we are just going to cuddle, and the ignoring me for her friends test by just walking away until she fell into my frame by coming up to me.

                After this we came to the house I was at and got a blowjob with minimal lmr but she wouldn’t fuck, so we drove back to her place, where I finally sealed the deal after five years. Also Kairn’s dad thought I was a homeless person so he hid all of their knives. Classic.

                I feel that it is actually far harder than it seems to fuck up a set beyond repair. This lowers the cost of mistakes in my mind and makes the game seem like less of a fucking acrobatic maneuver that needs to be executed flawlessly. There is no failure, only an incomplete set. (Just don’t be a fucking sociopath).

                The difference in skill required for online and social circle game as opposed to in person in the club game is astounding. My ability to pull is just on point in these easier scenarios and it makes me think investment in cold approach game might be a waste of time. I want to take a bootcamp or something to get better, or get a good wing. I don’t like being beaten by a challenge so I refuse to give up but I will tip the time I spend on seduction toward easier types of game in the future.

Thoughts / SP:

1.       The game is harder to lose than one may think

2.       Devoting a night to one girl and escalating/deescalating got the second lay in the bag

3.       Change my limiting beliefs about in person game to make something more suitable for when I approach. Also remember to switch up approach tactics and go into sets with goals

No comments:

Post a Comment