Sunday, October 6, 2019

FR 9/22/2019


I had a shorter night out last night. I couldn’t find any wings, but I went out with my friend Thomas and a with a girl that he is seeing. This at least got me out and then I did some approaches when I found them in Denver. 

We started the night pretty lamely at a bar called Brothers. This place is quite ratchet and so are the people. I approached a super hot two set with Thomas at the bar. I was plowing with my girl as usual and it started to hook after a few attempts. Thomas was drunk and was blowing it with his girl pretty badly. I looked over and she seemed like she was just standing there staring at Thomas with him looking bashfully or something. I knew this was bad, and perhaps I should have stepped in to try and dominate both of their attention at that moment. But instead I just was plowing through and self amusing with my girl. I felt that I was about to hook when the girl Thomas was speaking with pulled her away. I think in the future I can try to be more cognizant of wings that are hammered and try to monitor their side of the set a bit more.

I then moved over to two girls to the right of that set and began talking to them. They were not very attractive but I was still warming up so I thought that it would be fine and that I would play it as hard as possible for practice. I started flirting with the one on the left, and got her smiling and sort of interested. She was getting distracted with paying though and as a result I didn’t get very much attention from her. I then switched to the other girl because she was paying attention. I think this set went okay overall, it was just for warming up. I did experience the way that sets die quickly if you switch targets though. Focusing on the one girl you like in a set with multiple people is the way to go I think. I would only switch if you are with a wing and you both want to switch. 

Then I started talking to a pretty cute girl at the bar next to them. She was in a two set. I was talking to her for a bit and just shooting the shit and being self amusing and kind of a challenging dick. I was asking her “how do I watch tv” and other dumb shit etc. She was laughing and seemed to dig it. I told her that I loved her look and she was sort of insecure and said she just got out of bed with that. It was actually going well, but then her friend that was doing something at the bar pulled her attention away toward something random happening on the table. Maybe they were reading a menu or something? It was still an early part of the night, but she basically just back turned and I didn’t know what to do in this situation. So I left. I suppose that I could have been more commanding or just stuck around here. Like hey just two seconds, now! Stuff like that to show that I mean business. 

Thomas and his girl and I went outside to get some food at a Mexican food truck. I was loudly talking about how Thomas’s friend is an idiot because of her annoying obsession with burning man when a hot girl turned around and joined the conversation with us. I started vibing with her and joking around. I found out that we were from the same area in Massachusetts. I used that to get a high five. It was sort of strange to escalate on her because she was holding a quesadilla but I was doing my best to ramp it up. I need to remember to come from the frame of touching a girl because she is hot instead of having an agenda. That doesn’t exactly jive well with other people who just want to chill. Anyway, the conversation started to go stale after I asked about how that girl and her friend met. They said that they met through bumble bff. I used a joke that I heard Brad say about how he doesn’t use online dating because the girls there just want to fuck him and never call him back. So right here things started to go wrong because my girl didn’t realize that I was joking. I think that if I say that line, I need to say it with a challenging and joking smile on my face. She was a little drunk and not picking up on subtleties. This is something that I should always do so that people know I am joking. I think my facial expressions are still a bit out of sync with my words. She started to think that I was a needy guy because of this and I was getting ruthlessly punished. Later she said “I’m not having sex with you tonight”. I’m not sure if this was a shit test or if she was legitimately disgusted because she thought that I would be needy. I think that I should probably eviscerate anything that makes me seem needy in anyway from my game like that line. It might just not work for me, or maybe save it for some self amusement or day game. I responded with I don’t know you well enough, and she said “I have had sex with a lot of guys that I didn’t know that well”. This seemed like my dream girl at this point, but I was so startled that someone would say this and at the direction the conversation was going that I just froze up for a second. Then her friend pulled her away somewhere at the next instant. I may have been able to save it, but I didn’t chase her at that moment. Perhaps I should have thought about the friend more seriously and anticipated this. I also could have tried to be more commanding to get her to stay. This was a good reference experience though, that girl was really hot and the pain of my mistakes is palpable.

I walked up to a girl standing in a mixed set. She said that she had a boyfriend. I used the you should do it for the relationship line. She said that she had already been there or something. I told her that I was a Russian Jew and that we are irresistible. She said she was already dating one lol. I tried to keep vibing with her but it felt off and she started ignoring or something. I ended up leaving her alone. I think this was a decent amount of attempting and it was pretty funny. 

I walked up to a blonde girl smoking a cigarette hanging against the railing. She was ok looking so I didn’t care that much. I was finally getting into the zone a bit so I was just joking with her and busting on her smoking. Telling her she’s gonna die etc. She seemed to be digging me and said she was having a good night because she just kissed a girl she likes. This was very interesting to me as you might imagine. We kept bullshitting when a hot Japanese girl came up to us. I told the new girl that I loved her and started joking around with her and escalating a bit. I did the prom dance with her and kissed her neck. It was good that I was doing that stuff, and I was trying to see where I could push this interaction. The Japanese girl started being a bit standoffish, saying she didn’t believe me about things that I was saying. I was not sure if this was flirting or an indication that she was creeped out by me. She went along with all my escalation so I went in for the kiss and got a head turn. The white girl noticed and acted surprised. I used statements of empathy to reel it back, saying that I was excited to be there or had low blood sugar or something. I went back to the white girl and was joking with her and was saying she was hot. Then the Japanese girl went in for another kiss on the white girl and I was pretty stoked. I tried to pull myself into there to do a three way kiss but the Japanese girl pushed me away. I must have miscalculated her attraction levels. Perhaps if I had flirted with her more and established a relationship more she would have been receptive to that. I need to ensure that I have a high point and have passed the sexual hook with both girls if I try crazy shit like that. Maybe the best move for me was to just chill for a bit and try again after I was sure the Japanese girl was into me also. The set ended when the blonde girl asked if I had cocaine and I responded by asking if she had MDMA (I was attempting to self amuse but it came off as serious because I wasn’t smiling). I need to remember to smile when I say ridiculous shit. The Japanese girl heard that and was like okay this is getting weird and pulled her away. It’s kind of funny that she thought things were getting weird from the drugs talk and not from me attempting to make out with both of them lol. 

Thoughts / SP:
  • Try to dominate the attention of both girls if your wing is losing it for a second
  • Be more cognizant of wings and try to monitor their side of the set more
  • Focusing on the one girl you like in a set with multiple people is the way to go
  • Be more commanding or just stick around longer when necessary X 2
  • Come from the frame of touching a girl because she is hot instead of having an agenda
  • Say jokes with a challenging and relaxed smile on my face X 2
  • Anticipate the friends behaviors
  • Statements of empathy are the shit

No comments:

Post a Comment