Sunday, August 24, 2014

LR: 8/15/14

               This pickup was one of the ones that are so perfect you feel like you are on fire and didn’t slip up. If this was mortal combat it would have been a flawless victory.

               I met her at a house party. She walked in while I was talking to KingMelons. I immediately looked at her and said we are talking about life stories, tell me yours. She told me where she went to elementary school, then high school, then college. I told her that couldn’t really sum up her whole life. That was a tiny neg. She came in with a male friend, so I was a bit concerned that they were dating at first but that got cleared up. She was an English major and so was KingMelons, and we had a short discussion about their different styles and focuses in their work.

               This began stalling out and I pulled all four of us outside. We crawled out through a window onto the balcony to chat. I went out first, and held her heels as she crawled through. She later told me that she thought this was gentlemanly. We talked outside for a bit. I overheard her male friend tell her that I was into her and that she should go for it. YES! A cool and not jealous male friend who is on my side? I was floored because I had been getting cock blocked at every turn by most friends. This guy is a true g.  I used this opportunity to ask how they knew each other, to get some logistics out of the way. She said they were house mates, and I said oh that’s cool I have roommates as well. Then she teased me about the house mate roommate difference and we laughed about the dumb particulars of these phrases. English majors :P! She said she was going to the bathroom, and I was a bit worried that she was going to leave and go do other shit or something but I stayed put and met her male friend outside. He turned out to be really funny and said that he makes friends by walking up to people and asking point blank if they will be friends now lol. He also was yelling at passersby peoples.

               She came back and popped her head through the window, saying she didn’t really want to come back because it was too cold outside. I realized this was an opportunity for me to isolate. I agreed and leaped back in through the window. I immediately started chatting her up and isolated her in a way in which her friend and my friend couldn’t really join in on the conversation, like we were face to face in a corner. KingMelons left us alone. This caused her male friend to sit on a couch and look at us. I realized this was getting a bit awkward and moved her to a table in another room. So at this point I had been able to move her twice. This was a good sign, she was compliant.

               I isolated her at the table and we talked more about our lives and specifically her intention to study abroad. I gave her a lot of my personal favorite places in Europe and some recommendations of museums etc. Things were progressing well and she was giving me the bambi eyes. I felt like it was so on. The conversation turned to her playing spin the bottle and having no problem with kissing people when she had played the game before. I straight up asked if she wanted to kiss me after this, and she said yes. We made out for about 10 seconds and then I pulled away, it felt kind of mutual actually. I turned the conversation back to talking. This was fucking perfection and I have been loving disengaging sexual progression. I was perfectly able to cycle out of the frame of a seedy pickup and into a regular interaction where mutual interest is established. I honestly think that disengaging from sexual points first is the second largest attraction switch next to pre selection.

               We talked for a bit more, and I got her number. I texted her that night that it was cool to meet her. I had been trying to incorporate Tyler Durden’s idea of not texting anything that it would be awkward to respond to into my text game. At some points it seems like you have to ask something that it would be awkward to respond to, but most of the time it is easily avoidable. I finally got her to agree to go out with me 5 days after we met at the party.


               I have been doing a new thing on dates where I fulfill all of society’s expectations of a man’s role in the dating process. It feels really fun and right to do, and has gotten me laid both times I’ve done it so far. By fulfilling the man’s role I mean being a spontaneous, funny, and romantic guy, who plans everything. When I picked her up I had set up a house to stay in by a lake, and got us food and wines before the date began. We got to the lake and floated a bit outside drinking wine and joking around together. Eventually we were just making out in the floaters so much that it made sense to just go inside. We hung out making out for another hourish before we had sex. There were really no slip ups on my part, it felt like I was just working with all of my pickup machinery wired for success with this girl. All In all we were face to face for about 4 hours before sex. This is pretty god damn fast for me. We proceeded to hang out and hook up for the next four days in a row, and I really like this chick. Unfortunately she is in a different city, so it won’t work out into anything major, maybe just a girl to hang out with when I go back to Boston. She is truly awesome and has one of the best personalities of any girl I’ve ever met. That’s not to mention how cute she is. 

Here's a picture of her: 

No comments:

Post a Comment