Saturday, September 19, 2015

FR: 9/10/2015

  Tonight was kind of a mess, but there were some good things, perhaps. I just feel off for some reason. I had to just charge through tonight, and maybe will have to charge through many more nights before I get good. But at least I took action, and I even stayed sober. That's not easy for me, but staying sober was accomplished.

The first set I did was a walking girl. It was a bit bizarre, we walked down the street and turned around twice together to walk by the same shit 3 times. I fucked with her about how I eat only raw food. She was unattractive so it was just a warm up type of deal anyway in my mind. 

Next I walked up to two metal girls outside the Toxic holocaust show. One was very sexy and I chatted her up about bullshit and was messing with her, but her tubby friend was mad for some reason. She ended up wanting to leave and pulling her inside. Despite the cute one saying I was funny.

Next my wing Flow came and we started doing shit together. I opened a 3 set and asked them all to say there names in a line. I told a cute one there that my name was Tyree at first, and then she kept saying she would’t believe anything I said after. I should have gone with it and said I’m a lier, but I think I fell into her frame a bit and asked her why. We lost the set. I was feeling like I was behaving in a needy way and have to cut that shit out. They could probably sense that I reacted and lost interest quickly, like when my wing came in the thing was blown. 

Then I went directly into a 3 set and asked one of the girls what her name was, her friends actually seemed impressed and told me that I was forward in a kind of good way and let me talk to her for a second. I said that I was shy and that I didn’t know if I could handle the one I went for and it kind of blew up there. I probably should have tried to isolate or engage the whole set in a way that was more confident. 

We walked into Naga and the first girl I talked to was there and reengaged me. I was off to hotter options with Flow so I left her there. We went to the entry area and found out it was 25 to get in. The ticket girl was cute. We talked with some kids in line for a second and I had a far too boring conversation with this blonde girl. I should take some initiative to stop talking about such boring shit and add something interesting to my interactions.

We walked outside and I opened a 4 set. I started talking to a decent blonde girl. I isolated her by sitting her next to her friends, but she kept sort of turning her head to me and I had to say shit to get her attention. I think that was putting me in a low value spot or something. I’m not sure how to get a girl to focus on me more than the friends in this type of scenario. Like maybe I could have been more physical. One thing I found was that being physical was really hard sober. I feel really awkward and stiff going for any physicality, maybe I can improve on this somehow. 

Flow and I began to walk back to his place for a sec so he could send an email. We saw a two set on the way back and one of the girls was a fucking stunner Greek girl. She said “wow” bitchily when I forgot her name at first, and then kind of ignored me. I ended up replying with something kind of mean and that gained some interest. Then I said another kind of mean thing, that she said was rude. I can’t remember the content really. I should have said just kidding at this point, but forgot to address it. She also seemed really bored of me and gave little to no eye contact. I feel like I need to grab attention more strongly somehow.

Later I went back out by myself since Flow was emailing. I approached a girl on the street who seemed cool but it stalled out, and she was not willing to continue walking with me. I need to get better at getting out of a logical head space when walking with the girls to pull and going into pull talk and having a chill conversation.

I got back to Naga and hopped inside. There was a cover but it was fine. I saw a cute asian girl who really seemed like she wanted to be approached. I walked up to her and said hi and asked her her name. She spoke to me for a bit, but later she said she had a boyfriend. I asked if he was bigger than me, and she laughed. She asked me where I was from. I think I stumbled a bit here or the conversation stalled out when I went into her frame. I gave her a logical answer and it just died sort of.

Later I opened a blonde girl on the dancefloor, by telling her that she looks like she knows how to party. She said that was one of the better lines she had heard. So it stalled out in like a minute or so. I don't know what happened, but I think I was too logial again. It was just brutal. Like I don't know how to stay in a playful vibe type chill mode some nights. I was just having a hard time being sober. I definitely rely on drugs as a crutch in some ways.

The rest of the time on the dancefloor was shit and I couldn't really do much. I was acting chodey but there were not enough sets for me to do so I went outside.

I saw a girl by herself sitting alone, so I opened her. She was smoking weed and came to the show by herself. She was kind of tall but cute. We walked in together. Some girls like this are frustrating to talk to, she seemed really dazed and didn't contribute anything. We walked back in the show together.

Nothing notable happened back there, until later when I went back outside. The girl who lets people into the 2nd deeper part of the venue came out, and I sat with her in the outside area for a bit and talked. I tried to pull her when she got up to catch her lift to get some food, but to no avail.

Later the tall girl walked out, still alone, and said I could come with her, so I thought I could potentially pull, but in retrospect I think she just wanted to smoke some weed that I potentially had. I didn't have any, so she called her friend while walking with me and then headed to their house near harvard square. So basically my pulling ability is shit and I need to look into that.

Thoughts/SP:

1. Get better at bantering to keep attraction and add something more interesting to my demeanor
2. Learn to grab attention in a more dominant way when next to a girl
3. Get pulling on point

No comments:

Post a Comment