Thursday, October 3, 2013

Back in Action


Well it’s been a year and a half since my last post. I am back in this shit full force as of now. My relationship has been on a steady decline since May and as of now we are no longer speaking. I am extremely motivated to move on from her and find another girlfriend or perhaps just a casual arrangement. Because of this I am going to start blogging about my excursions once again. All you noobies and pros out there should send any advice my way if you are willing to share. The path to mpua is long and I am back at the beginner level now. It’s going to be difficult to develop my skills again but I am determined. When I got into that relationship with my ex I learned a lot about myself. One thing that I realized is that if you want to prevent a relationship from being a ticking time bomb as soon as it begins, you have to be selecting your woman from abundance. Cultivating a rotation will be entertaining and will allow me to have that non reactive mentality. So without further ado, I will begin spewing semi-regular field reports at you semi-interested readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment