Logistics: Saturday, May 10th
Venues: The Absinthe House, Press Play
Pivot: Manhattan
Friends: Sweden, Denmark
Girls: HBjoan, HBblonde
Obstacles: Obstacle
We went out to the Absinthe house. We only walked in there for
a second, because it was so dead. I approached a set at the bar. The girls were
cool, they had shots to hand out shortly after I approached. The set went
pretty well, the girls were receptive until they walked away. I couldn’t get it
where I wanted it to go though, so whatever. We just left right after that
anyway because it was so dead.
We went
to press play and ran into friends on the way. Sweden came randomly later too, with Denmark and HBjoan. I
don’t quite remember how I got into a conversation with HBjoan, but I remember
one thing distinctly. Some aspect of sexuality came up, or she said something
testing if I was going after her, and I said that I wouldn’t hook up with her
or declined casually. After this she was much more interested in me and took my
number, and texted me. She then hit me up this morning to go out with her
tonight after coffee. I’m not sure if I want to sleep with her but this seems
like she’s seducing herself for me or just plain seducing me. It’s pretty cool
because this shit never happens to me like this. I usually have to make the
first moves. Who knows though maybe she just wants to be friends.
Moving forward,
the night was interesting at Press Play. A friend and I were talking and he pointed out a girl at the bar who was cute. I took this as an
opportunity to approach and did so immediately. The 2 set blew open. The conversation went well and
as far as I remember we were flirting or something else stupid for most of it.
It stalled out though and they went to the dance floor.
After
that a group of Manhattan’s work friends came into the bar, or she knew them
somehow, I don’t fucking know how she knew them really. Manhattan found me and
told me I could have any of “these three”, and pointed to three out of four of
the girls. I started talking to HBblonde then they ran to the dance floor. Our
group followed and we started awkwardly dancing around each other to some
garbage music. I can’t remember what was playing but I was singing along a bit
I think. I was dancing near HBblonde, when her friend told me that HBblonde
thought I was cute. I was taken aback a bit. I still didn’t really do anything. Manhattan basically told me to dance with her somehow, It’s fuzzy I can’t
remember how. We were grinding and it was really fun, like my high school days.
I made out with her on the dance floor a couple times, it was chill and so
easy.
I am
really happy with Manhattan for helping get me a girl and swag. Also hooking up with
a stranger is kinda hot. I made out
with her a couple times outside too, trying to isolate her more. I can’t
remember what happened in a lot of places last night, I think I blacked out
about half of it or at least details are gone. Alcohol is pretty fucking
powerful. Anyway I was trying to take her home, but her friend obstacle was
isolating her from me repeatedly for some reason. It was pretty annoying but
female cock blocks are something I need to learn how to deal with. This is a
failure on my part for getting bullied by obstacle. However I need to learn
from this and deal with them better in the future. I think I remember obstacle's
exact words, while I was talking to the HBblonde, obstacle ignored me and
said “only we are getting in the car right?” the HBblonde nodded. Maybe this is
more of a failure on my part to get the girl alone and get real information
from her aside from just physical attraction. I need to remember to make real
connection with girls and not only assume shit is on, so that I can best deal
with the situation. This is why dance floor game is weak, the easy initial part
presents the difficulty of isolating from friends and making real connections
in comfort.
With
that failure aside, the night was a success for me mentally and I feel as if I
automatically was able to open, kiss close, and number close with efficiency. I
got into state for the first time in a while. I am bouncing back from my old GF
problems and beginning to remember what strong game feels like to possess.
Thoughts/SP:
1. The female cockblock is rough. I have to make sure to isolate and build a powerful connection to avoid this fate from occuring again.
2. Manhattan is a great pivot, it was truly one of the easiest pick ups I've done because of her cupid like behaviors
3. Drinking a lot can put you into state effectively, but it will also make you lose sight of the future
4. I really enjoyed the ability to let go and have fun without any outcome dependence in state
No comments:
Post a Comment