Saturday, October 3, 2015

Las Vegans?

9/26/15

Vegas

Girls we approached (strip):
-         
      UK girls
3 things I learned: Warming up is becoming easier, but I still started off pretty unnatural. The girl I was speaking with even remarked that “this was a very random thing happening to her (us approaching).”  I could have acted more familiar. I got the logistics early, and found out that she had a boyfriend and was on a family excursion with a girl who was dating her brother and him as well.

-          Talked to a random girl selling hats
3 things I learned: I told her I hated her and she laughed and loved it, this further reaffirmed that throwing girls away playfully creates strong familiarity/attraction. I was super chill and let her react fully, which was making me look icier and cooler.

-          Sexy Italian
3 things I learned: I had her laughing really hard at the wizard stories, but I may have been coming off as the entertainer a bit. Also I was letting turn_around open all these sets, I probably should learn to have a stronger ability to open and have motivation to do it. I completely forgot to get logistics and turn_around did it. Also we switched girls at some point (it was a two set), and the other girl was really stunted and I couldn’t click with her. I should have told turn_around that we should switch back, perhaps we should devise some hand signals for this or something. As well as a clear way to signal what girl is the target, because that caused some frustration.

-          Girls at Twin Peaks
3 things I learned: Should have got the logistics sooner, the girl I liked was really attached to her boyfriend and it just got fucked when I found that out obviously. I can spin wizard stories over the top and it detracts from game, instead I should use them, but do them in a way that adds emotional spikes at adequate times.

-          Busted girls we did selfies with
3 things I learned: Selfies were a really good way to approach. You basically walk up and say you want to take selfies with random people to remember the place, and if someone offers to take a picture you turn them down and say fuck no this is a selfie lol. The girls were really airheaded, one of them was snap videoing our selfie. This was so obnoxious I was just sad about it, it wasn’t even funny at that point. I was not really concerned when we said goodbye to them.

-          Black girl and Asian girl selfies
3 things I learned: I was starting to self amuse over pushing the set forward, like one of the girls names was cho and I said that that was perfect because I have a chode. Maybe this was too self-amusing, or maybe it just filtered them out for sucking. Either way, I blew it. I have to better calibrate to the energy of the set. Maybe unfiltered self-amusement isn’t the best idea if it is inappropriate in the context.

-          “Vomiting” girls
3 things I learned: I approached girls going to the bathroom, they basically pretended one was throwing up. I had the feeling that they were lying but walked away anyway. They proceeded to leave the bathroom in 2 minutes, and the girl who was vomiting clearly didn’t actually. So I think my social radar is getting on point and I am more likely to trust it in the future. I tried to reengage them with bullshitting later when they left the bathroom, but honestly it was hopeless and they were on their way. Maybe if I really wanted them to stay more I could have tried harder to stop them.

-          Five girls in the Cosmo
3 things I learned: I just walked up to the hot girl while turn_around opened the rest of them. I have a tendency to do this. Like I just fucking go for the hottest one and don’t really have a good enough ability to engage the group. I should have a better ability to help turn_around do this instead of just taking the hot girl in these situations. This got him fairly upset later on and I didn’t really see that I did it until he pointed it out. At a certain point you have to be setting others up for success and I don’t do a good enough job at this in general. The conversation with her was kind of shakey and was over when the four other girls bounced away from turn_around. I’m not sure but perhaps we could have done a better job if I helped engage them all instead of isolating the hot one.

-          Shiny dress set
3 things I learned: Turn_around approached girls near a glass elevator, and told one of the girls she had a really nice dress. We asked them to get selfies with us, and got some. Then we found out they both had the same names, like turn_around and I. So this created some chemistry. We went on an instant dinner date with them to a tasty expensive place and hung out with them for about 1.5 hours through that. After dinner they bounced out and went to a nightclub. I grabbed one of their facebooks and tried to meet up after twice, to no avail. I learned how to navigate a long set with a wing a bit here. Turn_around was on at some points and I was just letting him go on, and when it was stalling out I moved us forward through awkward shit and got him to stop giving up easily. I learned a cool polarizing/non-needy trick from turn_around before we got the dinner date. He said to the girls that if they want to hang out with us, they should invite us to chill. And that we are cooler than most people they would probably meet later. He also stated that it was cool if they didn’t want to chill and that we didn’t mind leaving. This caused them to invite us to get food. It seems pretty solid to do this and force chasing. The dinner was good but I got a bit reactive when they tested me on my masculinity for some reason. I should have just laughed/ignored but I reacted a bit too much. In the future I know that this is stupid to react to. Also need to get better at discerning if the set I’m in is a waste of time or not. This clearly was a waste since they didn’t want to meet up at all afterward. At least we learned some from being in set that long with cute Auzzies.

-          Tall chick short hair:
3 things I learned: I forgot to get logistics. I was very physical with her and it actually was going over decently well, she was happy to be touching me but left because “her girlfriend would get mad” if she saw. So there was that. But the physical gangster RSD shit has been really fun to try. I especially like the spin into her arm over your shoulder I think that shit is smooth.

-          3 girls with glasses:
3 things I learned:  We used the selfie opener on a group of three girls. They were down to take the selfie with us. We got the selfie, all of us wearing stupid fucking glasses made them slightly better. We had those dumb kanye glasses, which actually went over really well. Those things were great at attracting attention and I used them to put the prop on girls in some instances. A guy they were with came and scooped them all away. We should have got their logistics instead of just wizard storying them. We didn’t realize a guy was coming, and tried to befriend him but it was kind of too late.

Freemont st:

-          Mexican girl:  
3 things I learned:  I opened a lone Mexican girl who I thought was kind of cute. I was trying to look her in the eyes to test her level of engagement and escalate along with it. I was escalating and things were going alright, I was wizard storying her to keep her logical mind distracted, but she never really got fully engaged. Then I lifted her up and did the spin hug, but it was really fucking slow, like too slow, so she got weirded out and said that she didn’t even know me. She then ran into the club line and said she found her friends. I am getting better about being slow and purposeful, but I need to escalate with a more proper rhythm all around for each set.

-          Other Mexican girl:
3 things I learned: I was trying to help turn_around who opened this girl. I asked for her logistics, and she said she was waiting for one guy. I thought turn_around heard this and would respond, but he blocked it out or something and kept pursuing her but I later found out he wasn’t sure if her liked her or not. He could have kissed her but didn’t, and so I learned that winging is a good time to get logistics, because sometimes the person who opened the set is too engaged to remember to do so on occasion.

-          Asian Girl:
3 things I learned: I talked to this girl for about 5 minutes, she was frumpy as fuck and sad looking. I tried to flip her mood around with wizard stories but I don’t think it was working. She was sad and waiting / looking for her friends for some reason. I was unable to get her feeling better so when she was about to leave I tried to distract her logical mind and draw her back in by saying fuck you I hate you and then jokingly smiling at her. I said that and she gave me a sad wounded look so I guess she was just in a place where she couldn’t get picked up anyway. Her friend that came was very clearly rolling so maybe that’s why she was sad, she was the only sober person in her friend group probably.

-          Two phone girls:
3 things I learned: I need to get better dealing with the phones. The girl I approached was kind of into me at first, but she couldn’t put her phone away and was really absorbed in looking at it and planning something out. I think she was trying to find her next destination. I asked her if she was checking her nasdaq or something, but she was too dumb to understand that. I think I give girls too much credit in general and need to dumb my shit down overall. So I need to find a smooth way to deal with phones.

9/27/15:

-          Casino girl as a warm up
3 things I learned: She told me she was waiting for her husband, so I got logistics immediately off the open. We had a fairly platonic discussion about football and work, so it was a solid way to warm up. She wasn’t really attractive, but I am getting to a point where I can enjoy talking to everyone, which is great for warming up and learning to communicate with a vast array of people.

-          Rusky Stripper
3 things I learned: This girl was a sexy stripper Russian girl. She was fairly dumb though and didn’t know some words that I find basic or what an eskimo kiss was. So I was kind of physical with her off the open and she was digging it at first. I think she really liked that I approached her as soon as I saw her. This usually goes over decently well I have found. It was hard to find any commonalities aside from sexuality between us, but I was in an awkward position to escalate with her. She was on a sofa and I sat across from her on a stool. I am not sure what to do here, but next time I think I’ll try getting her to stand up and do a spin and stealing her seat. This has gone over well for me in the past. Like when I was in highschool. Also I could have joined her on the sofa but I’m not sure if this would be too forward. I feel like I was trying to get into her party just slightly too much, and she felt it and left. I should work on having a full cup and offering more. The escalation and conversation eventually just became forced and uncalibrated. Turn_around did a great job of distracting her friend though so props to him.

-          Massage girl
3 things I learned: I got sort of called over into this set by turn_around and a girl he approached at the bar. I walked up to the other girl and was physical off the open. It honestly looked like I could have made out with her immediately, but I didn’t do it for some reason. I was paranoid that she was actually really fat and didn’t want to escalate. This has fucked me over in the past so now when I’m not sure I get kind of hesitant. She loved my being physical off the open and we got into a really randomly sexual conversation about hooking up in Vegas and getting happy endings and domination. She seemed to want me but I didn’t want it bad enough to continue so I ejected with turn_around. He was appearing to have the same feeling.

-          Girl who took my glasses
3 things I learned: This girl took my glasses off my head in a nightclub and put them on her face. I tried to get physical with her off the open but she seemed a bit reticent and was backing off. Her friends were snapping pictures of us, so I tried to keep it going by telling her to make her best Asian face and do the peace sign with me. She did it but then bounced immediately. She wasn’t really attractive anyway so I was happy to just be using her as a warm up set.  I’m not sure what I learned here. I guess the Asian peace sign thing is something I can use again to reengage a girl who is trying to bounce.

-          Black dress girl
3 things I learned: I told turn_around to approach a cute looking girl in a black dress, and he was not willing to do it. So I walked up and opened instead, to kind of show him that he could/I could/ just do it! I had her giggling at first but fucked it up when I asked her if she was in the bloods or the crips. I was asking her because she said she was from LA but I think she took it as me being racist because she was black. I need to have a better social sensitivity to this kind of shit. Obviously that would look like I am racist and I have to take that into account with people who don’t know me well.

-          Asian girl 1
3 things I learned: She walked in front of me and I opened her by introducing myself I think. It was going fairly well and I was starting to get a little physical. I then told her “fuck you” when she said something that could be construed as reacting negatively to my advances or a test or something. She giggled and I was smiling so there was a chance that it would work, but I think I pushed it too hard because she ran away right after to find her friends. So I think I learned that being testy is good, and I should do it more, but I have to do it at the appropriate pace.

-          Blonde on the platform
3 things I learned: I didn’t really learn much this was just kind of funny. I hopped up on to a platform to talk to a sexy blonde girl, and asked what her name was. It felt like kind of a lame intro but she was willing to talk. Things started rolling when a security guard came and told me to get off the platform lol. I got off and didn’t ask her to come down, which I should have. I think I didn’t believe that I could get her, so I didn’t push it as hard as I could have. I mean I could have at least asked her to come down with me.

-          Asian girl 2
3 things I learned: I opened her in kind of a shakey way, I think I stuttered. I was losing my state from too much walking around and reacting to the environment. The conversation started with her telling me she had a boyfriend, and I pushed through it just because why the fuck not. I was trying to wizard story her, but it was just boring and not funny. So it kind of stalled out and she shook my hand and said it was nice to meet you. State crashes are lame! Also it lined up with me coming down, so this negatively impacted my game and was frustrating. I guess this is a consequence of using drugs when you go out. I just like to do it because it’s fun I think, and not because I depend on it, but it can rule your mental state to an extent. Anyway I maybe should have left this earlier but whatever.

-          Girl walking by me behind the show
3 things I learned: I tried to open a really hot girl who was walking by me by putting my hand out and trying to get her to grab it, but I fucked up and didn’t make eye contact with her. She basically denied my hand and walked by. I shouldn’t be trying to do gangster shit like this in the middle of a state crash. But I was glad I tried something at least. Not having good eye contact is rookie shit.

-          Black girl on the dancefloor
3 things I learned: I was in a state crash, and decided to just try to be congruent and open this girl who wasn’t really attractive, but just looked like she would engage me. I was thinking about how funny it was that the person at the front of the club said that the artist playing was “Ghostface Killer”. He said it in the lamest way possible and it was hilarious. I opened with thoughts about that and it actually went well. She was psyched to talk and smoke started shooting at us randomly, which was cool. Then turn_around came and wanted to bounce because that club wasn’t really his scene. So I left with him. Opening congruently worked pretty well in the state crash, I will have to just open congruently and keep taking action again in the future. This was a solid reference experience of that kind of thing working, since this set turned me around a bit. You could say it was a total eclipse of the heart. TURN AROUNDDDDDDD.

-          Strippers on the street
3 things I learned: Turn_around and I got out into the street and two girls were walking toward us. I stood there and glared at them a bit while they were coming. I had it in my head that they would stop, or that this would work. So it did, and when they got to me, I opened them probably with you look like you know how to party. I think that’s a really good opener for a walking two set. So I walked with my target for a bit and talked to her, she was kind of cool, and I walked her all the way to her car. It felt like she was down to hang out, but it wasn’t obviously apparent.
                We walked to her and her friends car, and I was going to perhaps try to hop in and pull them to our hotel or something, but it wasn’t going easily exactly, since there were people sitting in the trunk behind the car next to hers. She got distracted by them and started talking to their group.
                Turn_around and I decided to bail and head back by foot.

9/28/15:

-          4 girls outside the hooters pool
3 things I learned: We only did one approach this day, but it was easily the best one we did for the whole trip.
                Turn_around opened a two set in the hot tub, and I walked in about two minutes later and plopped in. The girls he opened were kind of chubby but still cuteish. They were discussing some variation of describing respective home towns and current logistics. I spun one of the girls and put her arm on me in a smooth way to get things kind of physical and moving forward. It worked and I held her in a place where I was toying with her that I would kiss her for a second. The sitting girl commented asking if she was going to kiss me then I sat down again. This created a bit of tension.
                We transitioned back to conversation that had an overall irreverent tone for a bit when I got up and grabbed them both in a dumb but entitled way. I held them both in my arms and said that I wanted them both and didn’t want to decide on just one of them. They were laughing at this and digging it when turn_around joined in and it became a group hug. I think this was a bit aggro, or they felt slutty or something because they started to lever away. We all sat back down, and I sat close to the sitting girl. Turn_around tried to get the standing girl to go hop in the pool with them, but she resisted and avoided this. The standing girl got a phone call, got out of the pool, and went back to her chair. Shortly afterward, the sitting girl followed.
                Then a different friend of theirs who was blonde and decently cute joined turn_around and I in the hot tub. She was really laid back and talked to us about her home town and job. She had a really nice body and I was pretty attracted to her. I sort of fucked with her when she got in the tub and wouldn’t be serious with her and took away her validation. I think she really like this. I need to find the perfect balance of fucking with girls minds and saying comfort things. Turn_around asked to go meet the rest of the girls in the blonde’s crew, she obliged. I thought this could be a good idea. We all wandered over to them by the pool, and Turn_around sat with the blondes three friends while I sat next to her on her recliner.
                I turned to the blonde pretty much immediately and asked her what her name was. I got her name. I lied about my name and told her I was part black, which is bull shit. Then things randomly got intensely sexual. She was drinking a white drink and said it looked like semen lol. I told her she couldn’t get mine in an irreverent way. Then she said she bet she could. This made things really hot for some reason like we both tapped into to stupidly attractive force that was uniting us, I don’t really get this often I don’t know how to describe it other than a tantric connection between random people that flows through state and into another person. It’s pretty weird and poetic but alcohol also was making my inhibitions dissipate so I just went for the make out right here next to her friends at 3 pm in the daytime by the pool. She made out with me and was into it. I kept oscillating between kissing her and going back into conversation, to not look like I just wanted her sexually. I was pulling way a bit from kissing so she had to chase. She called me a tease.
                I told her that I wanted to go back up to their place to drink, and I began heading toward my stuff, fully expecting the blonde girl to follow, and go up alone with me, but she grabbed her friends to come up with us, so this kind of ruined my chance to fuck her honestly, because now I had no pull location and a shit ton of people to navigate.
                Honestly though if I had done a few things correctly I probably could have turned it into a non judgmental 5 some with the three girls who were drinking and turn_around. He was kind of in a pissed off headspace but he still managed to entertain and make out with the other girls somehow while I was making out with the blonde and trying to escalate with her. Basically we were in their room and drinking and running around trying to gather our bearings. Here are a couple of distinct moments I thought of afterward where I could have behaved differently to steer the interaction toward that kind of thing:

1.       The blonde got her bra untied by one of her friends. I thought it was turn_around, but I later found out I was wrong. It was one of the girls… She asked me to tie her back up, and I did. This was retarded, I should have at least tried to get her to keep it off. I could have suggested that I take my shirt off as well and that we all do it. Also I can aim things in that direction if this happens again. But she did flash me lol.

2.       One of the tinier and kind of chunkier girls tried to make out with me basically, she isolated me briefly and was stroking my hand and stuff and holding strong eye contact. I think the preselection got her really turned on and she seemed sexually frustrated from watching me make out with the blonde. I could have easily made out with her right there, but the blonde came up, and I chodily decided not to do it, because I thought it would be mean or something. But honestly it was the perfect opportunity for a three way kiss and an opportunity to escalate both of them toward the orgy. So that was a pivotal moment I missed.

3.       At one point I was fingering the blonde while she was like playing with one of the girls vaginas and going pretty far down into that shit. I was standing behind the blonde and fingering her while she was kind of getting into it. She even initiated this, but the girl laying down seemed kind of conflicted and wasn’t 100% into it. Instead of fingering the blonde I should have went over to the girl laying down and got her in the mood by playing with her and making out with her and shit. The blonde was clearly into it, and I should have focused on giving sexual value to the person who was uncertain to bring the interaction toward a sexual place instead of continuing to feed off the blonde’s sex appeal. Since I hung out behind the blonde, this gave enough time for their sober friend to come in, and change the dynamic of the room making it less engaged, and ultimately shifting away from a sexual scenario.

4.       At one point turn_around tried to make out with the blonde, and I got kind of jealous and swatted him away/ grabbed her and moved her. This also set the frame that we were coupleish and that it wasn’t ok for something to happen between all of us. Pretty stupid, I mean I liked her but it was counter intuitively wrong to do that in retrospect. I was acting like sex was a big deal.

I tried to drag the blonde to the bathroom, but she didn’t want to go in with me. Later we went down to the lobby by ourselves to get a cigarette, but I couldn’t convince her to go into isolation with me anywhere. She was really down to be sexual to an extent with me, but not past fingering and making out. It was pretty different. I rolled with her back to her room, got her number and bounced.

So I learned a shit ton from this Vegas trip and had a great time with turn_around! He is one of my favorite friends to do this with. Unfortunately I kind of pissed him off in this set, since I escalated so damn quickly with blonde, and he didn’t get a chance to have her as a target since my game is at a level where I escalate really quickly currently. We didn’t really communicate together that this was his intention, and I pounced on the opportunity to escalate her. I feel like this is a side effect of all of the time I’ve spent out by myself and the alcohol I had ingested. I was very focused on getting forward into the blonde and tunneled on her hard. This is not good when working a set with a friend. I will have to approach sets I do with him with this in mind in the future, to adequately get his goals considered. He was upset that I took the girl in the set he opened, but I thought this was kind of a grey area since he opened her friends in the hot tub, but the blonde approached us together. I mean I haven’t really considered the “he who opens the set gets the target of choice” thing in a while. I have been the only one executing in game for so long that I forgot its relevance.

Thoughts/SP:

So I need to find a smooth way to deal with phones.
Girls really like when you approach as soon as you see them
Taking away validation should be one of your first moves

Do everything you can to promote the idea that sex is not a big deal and that you are non-judgmental. 

No comments:

Post a Comment