I am back into the game motherfuckers. This is going to be a toughy. It has been a looonnnggg
break for me. My hiatus was due to a relationship that I got into. I was dating a sexy mamacita
who I taught rock climbing. She was super nice and fun to hang with. Long story short, that did
not last. She started treating me like shit. I think that it’s probably because I was getting too needy.
I was just so sucked into the relationship mentality. I just heard an excellent thing from a RSD
Tyler video. Basically, he said that since you are being fed mainstream lies as a guy seeking
love, you can perceive neediness wrong. So for example if you end up feeling desperate and
needy. That can actually be misconstrued as love! This is totally what was happening. I still am
dealing with this stuff. So now, I’m gonna fuck ten other women. Or try to. I mean that is the best
way that I can think of to eliminate neediness. I already fucked my first new girl, and it was alright.
I mean she ended up being too needy and weird and so I am basically cutting it off. But it helped
dramatically. I feel less needy. Anyway, this is the beginning of my reentry into the “DARK REALITY
OF THE GAME” OOOOOO. Lol. I am loling because it is so not scary even though I have been
feeling like it is. Anyway, let’s get on with my field report’s from the last two nights. I think you will
find some thorough flailing if you read ahead.
FR from 5/4
I met up with a wing from Colorado gaming days. My buddy TE. We met at Penn Station and
started to drink some Jameson. Mmm. That was quite tasty. We caught up a bit and headed to
the first bar. It was a pretty dope rooftop bar. We got in and felt like there were no sets. There
qas a dance floor and some people outside on a balcony. Overall there were a lot more guys than
girls and so we felt sort of helpless. I’m beginning to see that the girls get snatched up fast as fuck
by people with good game haha. I’d love to get there.
I approached one group of girls as a first set. It basically didn’t go anywhere. The girls were sort of older and they humored me, but it was feeling like a fail overall. At least I opened. TE walked in half way through and sort of just stood there and didn’t do shit lol. I think he is really rusty right now and just focused on making money and not on gaming like he used to. I mean that’s fair, but I really like spreading my efforts between game and work so I can have a balance. I might be better off with a luck of the draw style search in the RSD groups for a wing next time lol.
I approached one group of girls as a first set. It basically didn’t go anywhere. The girls were sort of older and they humored me, but it was feeling like a fail overall. At least I opened. TE walked in half way through and sort of just stood there and didn’t do shit lol. I think he is really rusty right now and just focused on making money and not on gaming like he used to. I mean that’s fair, but I really like spreading my efforts between game and work so I can have a balance. I might be better off with a luck of the draw style search in the RSD groups for a wing next time lol.
In set, I was being interview mode, and the girls were seated while we stood in front talking to them.
This was already a failing setup since we were looking like we were taking value to all around. One
girl said she was an auditor and I said auditing was cool sarcastically so I probably offended her
lmao. I shouldn’t lie in set.
So we decided to try the bar the RSD guys were going to be at since there was supposed to be
bottle service for us there or whatever. We ended up going and it was fucking expensive. I got in
and approached a girl solo. She blew me out immediately, saying she had to go find her friends.
I may have been able to push through this but I am not sure what the right thing to so was there.
One interesting thing that I am going to think about more is something I just read on the RSD forums.
If you open without context, then you are just opening with words and that doesn’t give a
reason for the interaction. To avoid that, you can first make eye contact and then open. This
gives some context.
I went to open another group of girls to the left of where we were chilling at the club. I open it and it
is going decently well actually. The set hooked and I was talking to the cute one that I liked. I told
her I went to school in Colorado and she introduced me to her roommate who visited Colorado at
some point. I was not attracted to the roommate though so I tried to transition back to the first girl as
TE walked into the set to try and wing.
Things were going decently well when something happened with some bouncer kicking some guy
or something over at the other end of the venue. Everyone lost attention to the set for a second and
looked over at that. After that happened, the cute girl I was trying to speak with was noticeably less
interested and was sort of darting her eyes around. I was feeling that it was disintegrating as time
went on and was thinking that I would just move on to another set and come back later since it was
still the beginning of the nightish. I left the set and then said something like I’ll talk to you later.
After a good deal of time looking around and not really seeing any good sets TE and I decided to
bounce to another venue. I decided to ask that girl for her number before we left because I just
had nothing to lose. She said that she had a boyfriend. Rejection, but whatever I didn’t give much of
a fuck about it.
So then we walked to another club called the brass monkey. We hiked in there and it was the same
story where there were not so many women. It’s crazy how hard it is to find ladies at this time. I mean
it’s like they are all getting fucked somewhere already. They prob are.
We did a good deal of walking around retardedly when we managed to stumble upon a group of
three girls. Two blonde German girls and a dark haired girl from Kyrgistan (KG). KG was like flirting
with some bro for a bit. Then she walked up to TE and mumbled something. TE turned to me and
was like she wants me to hook up with her friend. So he started talking to one of the German chicks.
I proceeded to walk off and look for another girl, but I couldn’t find anything that I really wanted to
approach.
When I got back, TE was away from the German girl for some reason. He pulled me back into the set, but the guy that KG was speaking with was gone. I walked up to her and we were vibing really hard. It was getting super physical. She told me she had a boyfriend and I told her I am in an open relationship. She was telling me that she is sort of horny and wants to be in an open relationship also sometimes and was letting me get super close. I talked to her about my experiences with it. She said she wanted to get coffee with me later and go see electronic music shows. I got the number. It was a really good interaction for me I enjoyed it. She was super hot. She tested me at some point by saying that I was really young, and I told her that she looked super young, and I think that passed the test. She also tested me by saying that I am just like every other guy and that all guys want open relationships. I was like fuck no I am not like every other guy. I think that was reactive but it showed that I have confidence so it seemed to pass that test also. I got the number and have not hit her up yet. I might do it at like 12-1pm ish tomorrow.
When I got back, TE was away from the German girl for some reason. He pulled me back into the set, but the guy that KG was speaking with was gone. I walked up to her and we were vibing really hard. It was getting super physical. She told me she had a boyfriend and I told her I am in an open relationship. She was telling me that she is sort of horny and wants to be in an open relationship also sometimes and was letting me get super close. I talked to her about my experiences with it. She said she wanted to get coffee with me later and go see electronic music shows. I got the number. It was a really good interaction for me I enjoyed it. She was super hot. She tested me at some point by saying that I was really young, and I told her that she looked super young, and I think that passed the test. She also tested me by saying that I am just like every other guy and that all guys want open relationships. I was like fuck no I am not like every other guy. I think that was reactive but it showed that I have confidence so it seemed to pass that test also. I got the number and have not hit her up yet. I might do it at like 12-1pm ish tomorrow.
This was the last set of the night, we bailed after. Overall it was not a bad way to start
my voyage back into the game.
Thoughts/SP:
I need to be less reliant on alcohol to open
Open with eye contact and then there is context
I need to do more approaches
Introducing more kino helped the last set a lot
Square the fuck up with the girl
Thoughts/SP:
I need to be less reliant on alcohol to open
Open with eye contact and then there is context
I need to do more approaches
Introducing more kino helped the last set a lot
Square the fuck up with the girl
FR from 5/5
I go out with my two friends in NY, they are a couple, and a highschool friend, KingMelons.
This was the first time I had ever gone to a latin dance club. Boy was it an awful experience lmao.
We get in and I am like I need to fuckin approach. I was still thinking that I could do casual
game in this setting, which I now think is just retarded after searching what to do in this setting
on the RSD forums.
I approach the first girl against the wall at a corner of the bar and start talking to her. She is pretty
nice, she was an Au Pair from Italy. I learned a bit about her boring sounding life and was actually
hooked, but we did a weird side to side thing since she was against the wall. I have to make fucking
sure to square up with the girl if I am in this setting again. This can save me the darting away
stuff. I mean there is so much crazy stimulation it’s hard for the girl to focus. I got kinda bored and
walked out, saying that I would catch up with her later.
Then we walked to the downstairs position in the club. I was hanging with KingMelons, who was clearly in a state crash. He was like standing there looking like he was having a dissociation from his body. He was absolutely terrified at the thought of approaching and not interested in doing it at all. I think this had an impact on me because I was like trying to hang with him and game but he was sort of hard to ignore. I need to avoid this in the future, and go solo instead of chilling with scared people. It fucks your state up also. I tried to talk to one girl on the dancefloor who seemed like she was making eye contact with me. I asked her for her name and got it. Then I asked what she did and she said she was boring. I think this was my fault. I must have approached with a you are the party vibe that was value leeching. I have to do my best to give value instead of leeching it. I was sort of shook in this environment. I basically had a pretty bad night after this. I couldn’t get any girls to dance with me because I was like way too shy to just walk up and start dancing.
I feel more prepared now because I have been studying dancefloor game tactics. There is a
spin move intro that I am going to try in the future. In addition, FUCK TALKING in this
situation. It’s just a waste of fucking breath. The best thing to do is to make eye contact and then
smile reallllyyy wide and go for the hand, then do left hand spin move into picking a girl up and
dancing. EYE CONTACT EYE CONTACT FOR DAYS. Is another thing I want to remember. My
eye contact was clearly fucking trash since I was drunk and needy and asleep. I was not able to
give value and be present and calm, I was fucking shook.
Basically I got blown out of everything from this point onward embarrassingly. The other guys were fucking going so ham, like the random naturals in the club. They would just fucking go up and caveman the girls by walking up behind them and grinding. It was actually horrifying. I used to do that shit in like highschool but I would have eye contact with the girl at least. I have to smile more and be more aggro with the girls from now on but not in a rapey way like those naturals. In a way that is more like chill and smoother.
Thoughts/SP:
Eye. Contact.
Do the spin move open on the dancefloor after eye. Contact.
Don’t get state crashed by scared buddies
Don’t do the standing and scanning needy shit in the middle
of the dance floor, dance and scan if I have to scan
Give instead of taking the party, leeching value makes you seem sad AF
Square the fuck up with the girl
Basically I got blown out of everything from this point onward embarrassingly. The other guys were fucking going so ham, like the random naturals in the club. They would just fucking go up and caveman the girls by walking up behind them and grinding. It was actually horrifying. I used to do that shit in like highschool but I would have eye contact with the girl at least. I have to smile more and be more aggro with the girls from now on but not in a rapey way like those naturals. In a way that is more like chill and smoother.
Thoughts/SP:
Eye. Contact.
Do the spin move open on the dancefloor after eye. Contact.
Don’t get state crashed by scared buddies
Don’t do the standing and scanning needy shit in the middle
of the dance floor, dance and scan if I have to scan
Give instead of taking the party, leeching value makes you seem sad AF
Square the fuck up with the girl
No comments:
Post a Comment