Logistics:
Saturday January 3rd, 2010.
Location: Brookline Party
Friends: JP, YP, SM
Report:
I walk into the party with my friends, still wearing snow pants. We had been sledding and I was all wet but I had my fly orange jacket on under a shell so I felt fashionable. Immediately a crowd of girls gathers in front of the entrance to examine the strangers. YP knew Tatiana there, she introduced herself to us. The girls were all asking us what our names were. Walking into a party with YP seems to convey instant attraction. I remained leaned back and girls had to rock in to get my name. I told half of them it was Tyrone or made up a sassy sounding female black name like Shatricia.
I get into a conversation with Tatiana to feel out the situation. We talk and my friend JP begins raving about the mystery liquid in the kitchen. I join him. Two of the girls I introduced myself to walk in. As I talk to SM and lightly tease her, I notice JP is locked in against the counter with two girls. One was an HB7 who gave me a positive response earlier. I lock myself in with them and we begin to talk. We start to talk about scientific subjects, idk that’s what I am fascinated with right now. Like biology and evolution, how things came to be. SM leaves and gives me time to isolate and build solid rapport with her. Soon she comes back, making fun of us for having an intelligent conversation. Then she brings up philosophy, and we talk about that for a while. I tell SM loudly that intelligence is a turn on and I am tired of all the empty headed Newton girls. The HB7 is getting more physical and she asks me if I want to go sit with her on the couch. Her friend tells her that I am a good catch and she should go for it. Lol.
I sit on an armchair with her on my lap. We are vibing as things start to become more physical. She’s pressing her body against me and getting closer to my face with hers, we were in each others intimate zones. I tell her that I hate guys who can’t take control, and have no idea what is going on. She is eating up my speech that’s hitting her leader of men/social intuition switch. Unfortunately, all of our friends were staring at us from the hallway, and I decided to get her off me to avoid awkwardness, we also had to leave. I could have easily hooked up with her, it was just logistically wrong, and I didn’t feel like it was necessary (abundance kicking in).
Sticking Points / Questions:
1) Why am I instantly attractive when I walk through the door of these parties? What am I doing right?
2) Can you talk about logical subjects and have it go somewhere? That may have just been lucky, it would’ve been better to be playful.
3) Locking in has such a profound effect on the set, I need to remember this for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment