Logistics:
Friday, January 15th 2010
Location: Natick Mall
Wings: Tallz, KingMelon
Report:
We arrive at the Natick mall around 4, looking for some sets to day game. I have been making a conscious effort recently to be more direct, because I saw how it helps game a lot and propels thins right into qualification. We beging to look around.
I spot a set walking towards me and Tallz with a HB8+ and her Ugg friend. I open them with “who lies more”. The stop and we begin transitioning, DHVing etc. the set is going pretty well and at one point we hit the hook point, they were contributing.
Mini-Cold read – You look like the good one (to target) and you’re the bad one UGG.
Best Friends test with TD’s addition. Had them giggling
After this, the body language we had (facing them leaning against the wall) was to out of the ordinary to continue. We stalled out of the convo and ended up losing the set.
We continued to roll around the mall and I make eye contact with a gorgeous two-set. They were seated together on one chair so it wasn’t optimal, but I decided to open anyway. I went direct since they were very cute and I wanted to try it.
I open them with “hey I know this is totally random, but you guys are really cute and I would’ve kicked myself if I didn’t come up to talk to you”. It worked like a charm and they were laughing from the beginning. One said “my name is Marina”. I was like “my mom’s name is Marina… AWKWARD”. They giggled then we got into a normal conversation with Tallz. Turns out they were from my town and one of them dated a friend of mine. Kind of random but it helped with rapport a lot.
Also I am starting to see that hot girls can practically get whatever they want in this world. They were extremely hot girls, I’d say HB9 and an HB9.5. They were at the mall that day because one of the girls got texting taken away, and her friend (orbiter) who was working there was putting it back on her phone for free. WTF? Lol. I couldn’t really escalate, I built attraction but wasn’t able to timebridge before they left. So me and Tallz settled on connecting with them on FB.
I ran another set that blew open, it was easy and I had to go so I didn’t really take it anywhere. I opened with “what should I get for my thirteen year old niece’s birthday?” They hooked/loved it. Good day overall.
Sticking Points / Thoughts:
1) Need to come up with something to alter BL position
2) Maybe need more material so sets don’t stall out
3) Direct Game wrecks
No comments:
Post a Comment