Logistics:
Saturday January 9th, 2010.
Location: Aquarium, Party
Friends: KingMelon, YP
Report:
The day started out when I went to my wing KingMelon’s house to chill out and see where the day took us. We had been discussing game over the past week and I was fuming to get some in field experience. We head to the aquarium to chill and see if we could maybe even run game. We start walking around and just enjoying our surroundings. The fish were trippy and chodey, and KingMelon and I were having a great time not thinking about game. The aquarium was designed so there was a tank in the middle with a spiraling rail that brought people to the top. We made our way up enjoying ourselves, but I was keeping my eye out for possible sets. We reach the top of the spiral and I see a potential set to the left to us, it was a mixed set with three girls and a guy. I finally gathered the courage to get next to them and was thinking of an opener when they left. Missed opportunity.
We started to make our way down the spiral, and I told KingMelon that there was no excuse for not opening and that I would open the next possible set. I look right and on our way down I spot a two set looking into the tank. I almost pass them, then stop myself. “A hundred reasons not to do it, only one good reason to open” Rings in my ears. I open them with, “what do you guys think about the use of the word chode as an adjective?” while body rocking out. It doesn’t instantly hook but I plow forward, talking about how KingMelon and I have been on a quest to find the biggest chode in the aquarium. It hooks.
The set consist of an HB5 and an HB8, and since the HB5 (HBHeadache) was more open to conversing in the beginning, I start a conversation with her. (STICKING POINT). A girl I knew from school, walks by and I gave her a hug. Her pre-selection is all I need to have this set completely in the bag. The set shows us the tank that has Nemo in it and I get into A3/C1 with HBHeadache. At this point I don’t want anything physical with her, and I was running gateway game on her, essentially using her for resources that may help me in the future (LJBFing). I tell her about my attitude towards drugs and the world, and how I am passionate about evolutionary biology. I was just vibing pretty well and giving her insight into my life. After a little I decide to try to bounce to get some food.
I tell KingMelon that I’m hungry, and look at the girls and say “we’re getting food around here”, complete ambivalence and non-reactivity to them made them want to join us, so they put on their warm clothes and we exited. Our first in field bounce! Lol yes I am still a noob. We venture forth to Panera bread and sit with the girls when KingMelon gets a call from his parents, we had to leave. The girls number close us and I txt HBHeadache that she seemed chill, bc she has lots of weed and wants to smoke it with me. There’s no harm in making friends with a college girl.
Later in the night we get in contact with our friend YP, and he tells us about a party and the address. We head over and reluctantly realize it is a party where we know almost everyone… KingMelon and I were a little stressed about gaming in a situation where it could and would be traced back to us, but we figured we’d take a couple shots and loosen up. It worked for me, but KingMelon ended up getting trashed because of social anxiety. Understandable, but I told him I would cut him off next time so he wouldn’t miss another gaming opportunity.
Anyway, my night went like this. After the shots I start scoping out the dance floor for people I know or sets. I see some acquaintances on the left side, three friends of a good female friend of mine. I barely know them but decide to talk to them to get socially warmed up. After we talk I back off and start to circle the dance floor. I see another acquaintance, and we talk about how awesome it is to be at a party where everyone is younger than us. I then spot someone from school that I met in the center of our town earlier that year, HBTango. We vibed when I met her and she friended me on facebook, so I figured it was on and we started to dance. Halfway through I told her I wanted to slow dance (one of Brad P’s suggestions), and we are slow dancing surrounded by a sea of hectic drunk partygoers. I get blown out when a friend she knows starts to dance with her, so I go back to talk to YP and KingMelon, just to get my state in order.
From what my memory can piece together, KingMelon and I wander into the dance floor, my buzz is kicking in and I don’t really give a fuck about what anyone is thinking, so I start rapping and getting into the music. I somehow drift into a set with two girls wearing matching hats, and a blatantly drunk one keeps falling on me but pulling herself away right after she hits me. It was kind of sleazy and unappealing.
A relatively cute girl starts walking by me and I give her eye contact, when she is receptive I open with a simple warm introduction. At a party just introducing yourself is the hook point. I tell her my name is Raze, and then ask her if she knows how to dance. She says yes and we start grinding pretty hard. Things are going well and I am enjoying it until a drunk girl with braces walks up from behind me and pushes the girl I am dancing away to get on me. She wasn’t ugly but she wasn’t attractive at all, and she just lost me a kind of cute girl so I was not feeling it. As soon as the song ended I threw her ass off me and walked left where there was another set of girls I’d never seen before dancing.
I do the same thing, introduce myself and ask an Asian cutie if she knows how to dance. We start to grind and after the song ends her obstacle friend walks up pulls her away and says they are both lesbians. Again this bullshit happens and this time I come straight with the “I love lesbians” comeback and they are hooked for another 30 seconds. Next time I’ll just plow through to best friends test maybe. After the hook I threw a neg at the Asian, telling her she was probably the butch one. I didn’t really know how to follow up with this and they left.
I walk back to the left side of the room and spot a four set of girls on the dance floor that I hadn’t met. I approached and don’t really remember what I said, I think I was just trying to establish commonalities, one of the girls was on the ski team with my friend, but after I tried to continue she just got distracted and went to talk to her friends. What an unfortunate string of distracting blowouts.
I regroup with KingMelon and YP who are slowly becoming considerably drunk. KingMelon is telling me about how he’s running strong guy gateway game and I can tell he’s getting pretty smashed. What can I do? We walk outside for a second and a tiny girl walks out who has been covering her mouth with her hands all night. YP at this point is so wasted that he’s just calling every girl Jenny and KingMelon and I are cracking up. He calls the short girl Jenny and I approach her about her mouth covering. I wanted to know if something was on her mind because that’s what my body language book said. She said she wasn’t really thinking about anything, but I somehow hooked anyway, and found out her name was HBSmall. Then I told her I’d see her inside.
I walked in and saw this girl HBMassage who I met at a concert. I ran solid game on her every time I saw her in school so she gave me a hug that literally knocked me backwards onto the couch. I like being a challenge with her so I threw her ass off me and walked off, glistening in the pre-selection she gave me. Then I see HBSmall sitting on the couch and I sit next to her and ask her why she’s being boring at a party and sitting on the couch. I grab her hand and pull her to the dance floor where we start to grind. It was going pretty well, I like how she danced. It was all fun until her friend came and told her about some drama that was happening with one of her friends. I told her if she had to go help her out she could (non-needy/social intuition spike). She said “she brings it upon herself”, and we kept dancing for a bit.
Then she got distracted by her friend who was on the other side of the room, she grabbed my hand and ran up to talk to her and politely introduced me. We got into a conversation about her bf and then HBSmall started to dance with her. I didn’t want to be that creepy guy grinding on a girl trying to chill with her friend so I rolled off to preserve value. Maybe I should’ve number closed or something because I didn’t see her for the rest of the night. (fuck!) But I’ll see her in school and maybe I could take it somewhere later.
I start to walk back when HBMassage corners me, we dance fucking hard, I like dancing with her because she is Columbian and knows what she’s doing. But I make it kind of clear by running away that I’m not going to hook up with her. I may have offended her after I legit ran away because she didn’t reinitiate for the rest of the night but w/e.
I meet back up with KingMelon and YP and he is on a mad Jenny rampage. Everyone at the party at this point is Jenny and there are no exceptions. Girls find it amusing but it starts to get old when some back turn us and I try to get him to take it easy. I see 3 other South seniors walk into the party whom I know kind of. One I had a crush on in middle school so it’s always been kind of awkward. Another one is HBSmoking, a solid ten who I had never talked to but was stunningly beautiful. She legitimately reduced me back to a chode who couldn’t talk to girls the second I saw her (BIG FUCKING STICKING POINT).
At this point I decide to try and switch up my game a little to try exclusively chick crack. A girl walks by me and I tease/ push-pull the shit out of her. Her eyes light up with confused excitement as she looks up at me. I am saying shit like “bitch I love you” and she is just like omg who is this guy. I overdo it though and burned her out, good experience, from now on I’ll do it in moderation.
Later I try to approach HBSmoking who is in set with three other girls. I ask to borrow her for two seconds which came off as creepy the way I did it, not confident. Balls. Then I completely forgot about a game plan and choded myself out. I looked into her eyes and just couldn’t think of anything to say except “I think you’re really chill, I don’t do this often” WOWWWWW. It’s amazing how a ten can make you go back to being a typical fucking AFC in seconds. She said it was nice meeting me and ejected. I would’ve laughed at myself and walked away, at least she’s polite.
The party ended and we walked out. I was going to drive KingMelon home because he was not in the condition to drive. YP sat in our car and told us to wait for his friend to show up, she was his ride. She comes and I notice that she is in a car being driven by a cute girl. I pop the fuck out and lean in the window and begin gaming. She tells me her name is HBSarcastic. She is challenging as fuck which is a huge turn on. I do well and she parks in front of us. Then she gets out of her car and I give her a big hug when she walks up. I conveyed wayyyyy too much interest. So after a little conversation she goes and sits in her car. I decide to be ballsy and run up to her window and knock. I say that she is a dick who makes no sense and I want her number because I like mean girls. She puts her number in my phone. But there was no time bridge or comfort, just push pull attraction, so I don’t think it’s really going to go anywhere. I drove KingMelon home and tucked his ass in, then drove back home. I learned a lot from the night/day.
Sticking Points / Questions:
1) I need to approach and talk to more 10 girls. They are the only reason why I’m gaming and I can’t even talk to them at this point.
2) I need to be able to overcome the instant cock-block, next time I’ll try to plow immediately after hooking.
3) Integrate Chick Crack into game in a way where I can use it in spurts to get attraction.
4) How can I get a girl willing to meet up with me in a very short time span?
5) Come up with a way to indicate targets with KingMelon.
No comments:
Post a Comment