Logistics:
Sunday January 17th, 2010
Location: Tabu
Friends: KingMelons, Tallz, LSER, Yacob
Report:
Since too many things happened over the course of the night for me to remember the chronological order, I plan on making this more like a highlight reel of the night / observations type of report. I noticed a lot of interesting things and had a great night experimenting with only direct game. The only opener I used on groups was “I’ve been wandering around this bar looking for cool people to talk to and I can’t find any, but now I’ve found you guys, and we’re in a conversation. Cool.” The only opener I used on lone wolves was something that ranged from “you’re cute” to “you’re so fucking sexy”.
I roll into Tabu with KingMelons by my side, trying to come up with a game-plan. We walk to the non-dancing section and saw barely any sets. Most girls were on the dance floor standing or grinding with guys. This wasn’t an optimal situation for the night. But to start getting warmed up, I decided to dance with some girls, as it’s becoming second nature to me at this point to confidently approach on the dance floor. I still remember when I would look in and see guys doing crazy shit to the girls. I was intimidated by the insanity of the dance floor and would be too scared to try. It’s not the same at all, just a couple months later.
I started going from girl to girl in the hectic dimly lit environment, and I became calm and centered quickly. I felt like I was ready to do some approaches for real and just have a good time, because worst case I could always dance more. I walk to the seated area and get into a set with KingMelons. He points out his target with the tweedle-dum/tweedle-dee line and I distract the obstacles. He wandered away so I decided it was pointless and moved on.
I open a four set leaning against the bar with my group direct opener. It hooks immediately and they ask me where I’m from. The conversation began to stall out though, I couldn’t tell what to do because I felt material would regress my game since I went direct. I think I’ll use more attraction material in set next time.
I also opened a two set directly later. Same thing happened it hooked and went extremely well. We talked for about ten minutes until I had to meet my friend, I met up with them later on the dance floor. That one was a lot more natural and didn’t stall out. I was just being funny and having a good time.
I ran the direct opener on a five set. Same thing it blew open and they were all talking to me, fascinated that I could say something like that. One was like, do you want to take a picture with us? I said sure and the flash went off, with me in the middle of five fucking girls. PRESELECTION, especially when we went to dance later and they were all dancing around me. I was like the 10 in a group of hungry guys, except they were famished girls.
Opened another seated two set the same way. Again it hooked the second I closed my mouth. What is this? Do I have magical powers? Am I a warlock of some sort? No direct game fucking rules. But they ran to the bathroom for some girlish reason so it didn’t really go anywhere.
I didn’t even fuck around on the dance floor either, I was making my intent super clear all night. I remember one time when a wing and I were walking around looking for girls to dance with, I walked right up to them and loudly asked him which one he wanted. I honestly gave a fuck if they understood, which they definitely did bc I was pointing at them and shit while they were staring at us deciding which ones to take. Making intent known conveys ridiculous attraction and generates compliance, the dominant frame owns all.
At one point I was grinding with a girl and a black kid walked up behind one of her friends. Calmly, he used his hand to push her down on all fours, and started dry humping her from behind. Through all of our laughing and watching, he didn’t react to me or my girl once. He stayed congruent and he had that girl bent over for about fifteen minutes. At one point he made it ok for me, my girl said I could do that if I wanted, but I just felt uncomfortable raping on the dance floor. Another example of how congruence and dominant frame always prevails. Because he didn’t care what any of us thought, he was able to get away with scandalous shit I wouldn’t dream of. The extent that this applies with women blows my mind.
I managed to completely change one girl’s mentality through a combination of investment hoops and vulnerability bonding. I walked up to KingMelons in set and he pointed out his target. He wanted to dance with her but her group wouldn’t go because of their shy friend. I was like, “OK which one is she” lol. They pointed her out to me and I told her she looked cute. She was like thanks and I was like omg we have to dance, you have nothing to worry about. She initially said no, then I was like “are you serious? I’m a total dork I play Zelda all day I’m harmless”. She was laughing so I decided to try Brad P’s slow dancing technique again to make her more comfortable; I also figured it was a good medium hoop before grinding. We sweetly sway together to the blasting music while she firmly squeezes my hand. I tell her that she’s bringing up memories of sixth grade all over again. Finally Melons set and shy girl walk out to the dance floor, where I look at her like ok you’re ready and I flip her around to grind. Switchin’ up them mindsets BITCHEZ!
TWO MOST IMPORTANT SETS:
I learned the most from these sets, so I’ll describe them with a little more accuracy. The first girl I’ll call HBLibrarian. By consensus of LSER, KingMelons, and I she was a solid 9.5 if not 10 up close. She was gorgeous, it seemed like the whole club was looking at her. I opened her up directly (obv), I told her she was totally my type and I had to talk to her. I positioned myself against the bar so she was leaning next to me. BL down. We began to banter and I was throwing chick crack her way. Saying things like OMG I don’t date book nerds you need to get away from me come here I love you blah blah etc. I managed to flirt for about two minutes then we started to talk. She asked me if I had a girlfriend. For some reason I thought that was a shit test. I now realize how low my self-esteem really is, I couldn’t believe a ten was into me. It is completely out of my reality that she could like me, so I fucked up. I told her I was dating twenty girls here which was retarded because she was into me and I blew her off. So she told me to go find them then. Completely understandable response. I stayed in damage control with her for another minute or so when her peer group came. I told was talking to them about how their librarian friend was taking me to the “do it yourself” section, and I was like what do you mean do it yourself?? Lol they were laughing at her. But again she told me to go find my girlfriends. I think that was a shit-test now but I just left, thinking I fucked shit up.
I found HBLibrarian later seated. She was looking at me and biting her lips, it felt so on. I took her to the dance floor and she was doing crazy shit I had no idea what was going on. I also had everyone looking at me and didn’t feel relaxed, I was wondering what she was thinking. I told her she was a bad dancer and wanted to qualify to see where I was. I asked her what type of music she liked against the bar again but attraction was gone so she said everything. FUCKFUCKFUCK. Another ten slipped through my fingers. Whatever, abundance says there are tons of hot chicks out there and I was fired up.
I go back out to the dance floor. I saw this chick, she was texting, while people were smashing privates all around her. I walked up and I was like what the fuck are you texting for lets dance. She kind of sucked but she was cute so I stayed with her for a couple minutes.
Then out of the corner of my eye, like it was fate, I spot an HB9 walk by me to the edge of the dance floor. She was sooo my type, about 5’ 4” with a nice ass and her tities were pushing out her sexy schoolgirl attire. She was looking into the floor alone and I realized that was my chance. I fucking threw the girl I was with off me and headed towards her. I tell her “you’re so fucking sexy, let’s dance”. No pussy-footing around. Makeout. Then she walked away. It was a pretty gangster kiss close in my opinion. Wicked night for me and KingMelonz overall.
SP / Thoughts:
1) The ten problem will only resolve itself with more experience in field
2) Need more A2 material so sets don’t stall out
3) Direct game is cheating (my new favorite style)
4) A good PUA can change mindsets easily with calibration and sets of investment hoops
5) Maybe I should take a dance class with Melons
6) Dominant frame and non-reactivity overrides social awkwardness
No comments:
Post a Comment